Thursday, August 14, 2008

How To Make Boatloads Of Money

I got something very interesting in the mail today. A little booklet, that on the front page says that ..."I can guarantee I can help you get rid of ALL your financial problems..."!!! Well isn't that nice? Apparently, if you let go of all your suppressed feelings about money, you can make loads of money. For example, Make a list of what you like about money, then make a list of what you don't like about money. Then go thru this "release" technique to get rid of ALL your ideas about money, then WHAMMO! Money will come to you like water out of a faucet. The idea is to stop being concerned about whether you have money or not. I did some research on the internet about this, and apparently it does work, at least that's what it says. Your supposed to touch certain parts of your face to get rid of all the negative energy or something like that. Very amusing. Another part of this booklet says that there are no such things as germs, it's all in your head when you get sick. Well.....ok lol.
I read today that Pimlico racetrack is closing it's doors to training because of money problems. If they don't fix these problems, they may not open up next year and its adios for the Preakness.
Well, Annie and Heidi are NOT going to get along. Heidi is Dr. Martin's tuxedo cat. When I go into the TV room to watch tv Annie likes to come in there too. Well, Heidi also likes to go in there and she doesn't like Annie. Heidi used to just hiss at her and that's it. Now she goes up to Annie and bats at her. Annie now runs away from Heidi. She used to just sit there and look at her.

3 comments:

Luvbarbaro said...

I'm on the wrong day, but when I saw "HOW TO MAKE BOATLOADS OF MONEY" -- my eyes went in that direction. I suppose that's part of the problem. I have actually kind of done what you posted in your blog, the less you think about things & money, the less it seems to mean to me. I was seriously a shopaholic, I even read a couple of the shopaholic books,("Confessions of a Shopaholic") they are cute.-- Somewhat serious, but also light hearted, so now I'm cured!! :>)

That's really awful about Pimlico, I hadn't read that yet.

Ya know, I think Heidi is probably jealous of Annie's beauty. :>) Maybe give it time and they will start liking each other. That's what I did when I first got my dog -- I introduced him slowly to my cats and had him in the crate at night so my cats felt safe. Reggie (small dog) and Koko became best buds, Reggie even licked their ears. Good Luck!! :>)

LyndaP31 said...

Thats good it doesnt mean everything to you, just make sure you dont expect money to come to you like water out of a faucet lol :O)

Jeff said...

Were the folks who were telling you not to worry about your money trying to sell you a vacation, perhaps?

 
Free Advertising