Saturday, August 23, 2008

Blog Name

Ok, people may be wondering how I got this blog name. The name is actually a combination of two horses, Visionaire and Mouse Soup. Also, It works very well with Annie, because as you can see, she is sleeping soundly on the chair, and you can just imagine she is dreaming of mouse soup lol. Visionaire ran in the Kentucky Derby and came in 12th. He has been brought back to sprinting and he won the King's Bishop stakes today at Saratoga! http://racing.bloodhorse.com/article/46730.htm
As for Mouse Soup, she is a little two-year-old who hasn't raced yet. She is busy being galloping buddies with Nicanor, Barbaro's younger brother. That was my other news!

5 comments:

smartycat1 said...

hay lp a really kewl name I have not heard of mouse soup before but maybe someone to watch!! and i know that you already know this but visionaire won yesterday!!!! YIPPEE!!! hugs cathi

LyndaP31 said...

HI Cathi!! Hope you didn't float away in Florida! I was very excited to see that he won!

Luvbarbaro said...

Congrats to MR. Visionaire-- and of course to Annie for looking so beautiful in that photo! :>)

I'll read the rest of your blog, Koko had a vet appt today, all is good though!

Michelle O said...

Yes I would like to share Links with you. It is always fun getting to know other people, especially if they are related to you!

Congrats on the Race! I am sure you are prrrroud!! ;0)

BTW your cat is beautiful!

Michelle O.

christy said...

I thought Annie was having "Visions of Mouse Soup" and that was where you got the name

 
Free Advertising