Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Cat Food and Books

There isn't much going on today. I did venture to the nearest pet store to buy Annie some food. She eats Science Diet Adult 7+ and Oral Care. They had the Adult food, but not the Oral Care. The lady at the counter said no one has asked for Oral Care yet, but they just started selling Science Diet two months ago! They ordered me a package of Oral Care that will come in tomorrow.

I thought I would mention a book that I have been reading for the last month, called Choosing Your Faith, by Mark Mittelberg. It's a great book about how to ask the right questions about what you really should believe in a world filled with so many religious options. Even for people who have no religion, or think they don't anyway. You still are having faith in something. We go to a restaraunt with faith that the cooks are not going to lace our food with poison. We drive down the road with faith that no one is going to side swipe us. Anyway, its a great book that people should read. My next book is Reasonable Faith, by William Lane Graig. I will report on that when I start it.

1 comment:

Luvbarbaro said...

Lynda- I'm so glad you have a blog. I didn't know about this until the other night.

I'm not really with it today, dealing with Reggie's death. God Bless You sweetie.

Love Ya,
Cheryl

 
Free Advertising