Thursday, July 24, 2008

Introduction

Hi there, my name is Lynda, and I live in Versailles KY. I will be writing about various things. I have many interests and will be writing about most, if not all of them at one time or another. I just thought it would be fun to have a blog, and have somewhere to direct people to for news about me, if anything ever happens to me that is newsworthy. Some things I will be writing about concern horses, books I am reading, or have read in the past, christianity, My cat Annie, and any trips to interesting places I may make. There will be times I may write every day for awhile, and probably times I may not write for a week, so just check in every once in awhile for new posts!

3 comments:

LindaVA said...

hay Lynda! Very nice!

Catherine Pellitteri said...

Now I can really keep an eye on you HAHAHAHA!!!!!!

kneadstoknow said...

Love your blog, and wish you all the best. I will be adding your blog to my blog roll.

Come visit mine when you get a chance:)

Jo

aka OurBelovedAngels

 
Free Advertising