Friday, March 6, 2009

Busy at Work!

It is really wierd how it can be so very slow one day and the next day crazy, but that's how it has been the last two days. I worked until about 1:30 yesterday and today there was so much work I was still working at 6! I was in sorting most of the day, putting green totes on carts for the rebinners. I was over there by myself for awhile and a whole boatload came down and filled up all the isles. I spent more time fixing the totes so more could come down the conveyer belt than I did actually scanning totes! And the supervisors were nowhere to be found to help of course lol.

3 comments:

Wendy said...

work is a good thing these days!! You can't complain.

LindaVA said...

Being busy makes the day go by and pays for the groceries LOL

LyndaP31 said...

NO, I definitely cannot complain! With so many people out of work and more people who will be laid off, I was really blessed to get this job. If Katie hadn't of mentioned Amazon to me when I moved, I may not have enven thought about getting a job here. And, if it hadn't of been all you guys getting me to move here, I would still be a security guard! Yikes! LOL

 
Free Advertising