Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Worlds Tallest Horse

I just got an email tonight about the worlds tallest horse named Tina. A really pretty horse and it looks like she is nice to handle. Good thing!!! http://simplymarvelous.wordpress.com/2007/11/01/tina-is-the-tallest-horse-in-the-world/

One of the radio shows I enjoy listening to recently went to one hour long instead of half an hour. Its at http://www.afa.net. It's called the AFA report and its really good.

A friend of mine got me a book for Christmas called The American Thoroughbred, by Edwin Anthony. It's about the pedigrees of thoroughbreds of this country and it is really a good book. He has a couple of chapters of tutorials that teach you how to read a pedigree and a breeding and racing tutorial that helps your learn the language so you can understand the rest of the book. So far it is really good. I will talk more about it as I get through the book.

1 comment:

Buddy said...

That is one big horse - and so beautiful. Seems like a very nice horse as well. I think I would be a bit intimadated!!

Sally and Buddy

 
Free Advertising