Sunday, December 28, 2008

Hello!

Hi everyone. I know I didn't say anything in the other posts I don't think, but I just got done working 60 hours a week for a month at Amazon. We are now back to our regular work schedule. From what I understand, last year the 60 hour work week started in late October, so sales were really down here, but in the paper I read that Amazon as a whole actually did better than other years. Friday and Saturday it was really dead at work, and I hope things pick up next week!

In horse racing, Visionaire is getting a winter vacation, and I think Mouse Soup is too, because I have not gotten any workouts from her for over a month. Nicanor, Barbaro's little brother, had a 3 furlong workout today that he did in 36 seconds, which is really, really good. It sounds like he is close to a race. His trainer said he will probably make his first start either in January or February. Since he is starting his career as a 3 year old and not a 2 year old, I don't know if he will be ready for the Triple Crown races or not, but you never know. Curlin didn't race at 2 and he won the Preakness.

I promise, now that I have my days off back, I will write more!

2 comments:

Buddy said...

Glad to see you back Lynda - I check every day for a new post and was quite surprised today! I know you don't have time to write every day but once a week would be could - LOL. I've missed your posts.

XXOO

Buddy said...

I guess I should change the Buddy post to the Sally post.

XXOO

 
Free Advertising