Friday, October 10, 2008

Hard Drive Failure

Hi Everyone. The hard drive in my computer crashed, so I will not have my computer for a couple of weeks. I am posting now from the library. I wanted to write about my day at keeneland racetrack and post pictures, but I will do that after I get my computer back. Also I got a tour of Kesmark, which is a Equine Rahab center and I was going to write about that too, but I will get to all that in a couple of weeks!

I will be working full time starting next Wednesday, so I probably won't be able to get to the library after that, or mabe even on Tuesday because I believe that is a mandatory work day. Amazon wants to do a "stress test" on all the computers to make sure they will work correctly by November, so I will probably be working that day. I will know for sure Saturday. See you all later!

1 comment:

Sherry B said...

What are you going to be doing at Amazon?

Sherry

 
Free Advertising